Denis Ferranti Welding Fabrication specialise in the precision manufacturing for products from mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper & brass, sheet metal and cast iron.
They have over 50 years experience in mig welding, tig welding, brazing, pressing, bending, soldering, bending, forming, fabrication & assembly services and specialise in electromechanical machines; armament fabrications & assemblies; military vehicle components; metal cabinets & enclosures; stillages; security barriers & street furniture; materials handling tugs and cash handling equipment.
They also have special expertise in the production of metal fittings and furniture for the railway industry.
Denis Ferranti offers a comprehensive product build service to its clients that include:
- Metal Forming, Pressing and Cutting.
- Induction/ MIG/ TIG Welding (to MOD standards: Coded Welders).
- Brazing & Soldering (incl. Induction soldering).
- Full on site surface preparation and coating through our sister division Denis Ferranti Surface Treatments.
- Full on site product assembly and test (including any electronic and electromechanical components). Electronic modules can be produced on site by Denis Ferranti Electronics if required.
- Any high tolerance machined components can be produced on site by Denis Ferranti Precision Machining if required.
- Denis Ferranti Welding & Fabrications can also offer customers a comprehensive repair, refurbishment and upgrade programme for products returned from the field if required.
- Quality is assured by in house mechanical, metallurgical and metrology inspection facilities. Production processes are constantly subject to SPC monitoring. The Denis Ferranti Group is registered to ISO 9001 (2009) standards.